made available by Verified Resources (together, the “Service”
. The Service is owned or controlled by Verified Resources Private Limited (“Verified Resources”)
- You must be at least 18 years old to use the Service.
- You may not post violent, nude, obscene, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive posts or other content via the Service.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account and you agree you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, followers, username, or any account rights. With the exception of people or businesses that are expressly authorized to create accounts on behalf of their employers or clients, Verified Resources prohibits the creation of and you agree that you will not create an account for anyone other than yourself, whether you are an employer, employee or an individual. You also represent that all information you provide or provided to Verified Resources upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
- You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other Verified Resources users.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
- You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, defame, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via the Service, including, without limitation, your or any other person's credit card information, alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations as applicable at the time being in applicable to your use of the Service and your Content (defined below), including but not limited to, defamation laws and privacy laws.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, profile of persons, write-up about an employee or employee, text, files, information, usernames, images, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, links and other content or materials (collectively, “Content”) that you submit, post or display on or via the Service.
- You must not change, modify, adapt or alter the Service or change, modify or alter another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or Verified Resources.
- You must not create or submit unwanted data, text, email, comments, likes or other forms of commercial or harassing communications (herein after referred to as “Spam”) to or of any Verified Resources user or third party individuals.
- You must not interfere or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any Verified Resources page is rendered or displayed in a user's browser or device.
- When you visit or use our platform, we collect and store information about you, your computer or mobile device and your activities. This information may include,
but is not limited to:
- that the only purpose for which you wish to use this platform is to have your credentials, salary records and employment records verified from your past employer, and that you give your consent have the same done through this platform, which is only an intermediary service provider;
- you give Verified Resources full authority to preserve this data online on your behalf, subject to it not be used by Verified Resources for commercial purpose;
- you will not use this platform to spam other users or employers;
- you will not share your records with any third party;
- you are fully liable to the information which you will be sending to employers, individuals, entities through this platform and that the platform has no liability whatsoever.
- You also agree that you will not be holding multimple account relating to you through different email ids. Verified Resources, for any such incidence can suspend or terminate any such acount which leads to false or compromised information.
- As a mater of exception, you cannot create companies which are managed by you and validate credentials originating from your employee account.
- In case working in the capacity of an HR for your organization, you agree to use the system respecting full professional ethics such as you may validate your own employment records and salary records or come across the requests from your peers and friends, which you agree to validate without any personal benefits or favor being rendered to them. In such cases you assure Verified Resources that you will not violate even your own employment agreement with your employers of impersionate any information from your immediate or top bosses.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service or your access to the Service for any reason, without notice, at any time, and without liability to you. You can deactivate your Verified Resources account by logging into the Service and completing the form provided therein.
- If we terminate your access to the Service or you use the form detailed above to deactivate your account, your comments, networks, connections, and all other data will no longer be accessible through your account (e.g., users will not be able to navigate to your username and view your data).
- We reserve the right to refuse access to the Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username for any reason.
- You are solely responsible for your interaction with other users of the Service, whether online or offline. You agree that Verified Resources is not responsible or liable for the conduct of any user. Verified Resources reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor or become involved in disputes between you and other users. Exercise common sense and your best judgment when interacting with others, including when you submit or post Content or any personal or other information.
- There may be links from the Service, or from communications you receive from the Service, to third-party web sites or features. There may also be links to third-party web sites or features in images or comments within the Service. The Service also includes third-party content that we do not control, maintain or endorse. Functionality on the Service may also permit interactions between the Service and a third-party web site or feature, including applications that connect the Service or your profile on the Service with a third-party web site or feature. For example, the Service may include a feature that enables you to share Content from the Service or your Content with a third party, which may be publicly posted on that third party's service or application. Using this functionality typically requires you to login to your account on the third-party service and you do so at your own risk. Verified Resources does not control any of these third-party web services or any of their content. You expressly acknowledge and agree that Verified Resources is in no way responsible or liable for any such third-party services or features. Your correspondence and business dealings with third parties found through the service are solely between you and the third party. You may choose, at your sole and absolute discretion and risk, to use applications that connect the Service or your profile on the Service with a third-party service (each, an “Application”) and such Application may interact with, connect to or gather and/or pull information from and to your Service profile. By using such Applications, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
- if you use an Application to share information, you are consenting to information about your profile on the Service being shared;
- your use of an Application may cause personally identifying information to be publicly disclosed and/or associated with you, even if Verified Resources has not itself provided such information; and
- your use of an Application is at your own option and risk, and you will hold the Verified Resources Parties (defined below) harmless for activity related to the Application.
- You agree that you are responsible for all data charges you incur through use of the Service.
If you choose not to register or provide personal information, you can still use most of the Website. But you will not be able to access areas that require registration. If you decide to register, you will be able to select the kinds of information you want to receive from us by subscribing to various services, like our electronic newsletters. If you do not want us to communicate with you about other offers regarding the Site’s programs, events, or Services by email, postal mail, or telephone, you may select the option stating that you do not wish to receive messages from us.
- Some of the Service is supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that Verified Resources may place such advertising and promotions on the Service or on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
- You acknowledge that we may not always identify paid services, sponsored content or commercial communications as such.
- You represent and warrant that:
- you take full responsibility for the Content posted by you on or through the Service, , and believe it to be true and accurate;
- the posting and use of your Content on or through the Service does not violate, misappropriate or infringe on the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, privacy rights, defamation, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark and/or other intellectual property rights; and
- The Verified Resources name and logo are trademarks of Verified Resources, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Verified Resources, except in accordance with appropriate and applicable legislations.
- Although it is Verified Resources intention for the Service to be available as much as possible, there will be occasions when the Service may be interrupted, including, without limitation, for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and/or equipment. Also, Verified Resources reserves the right to remove any Content from the Service for any reason, without prior notice. Content removed from the Service may continue to be stored by Verified Resources, including, without limitation, in order to comply with certain legal obligations, but may not be retrievable without a valid court order. Consequently, Verified Resources encourages you to maintain your own backup of your Content. In other words, Verified Resources is not a backup service and you agree that you will not rely on the Service for the purposes of Content backup or storage. Verified Resources will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Services, or the loss of any Content. You also acknowledge that the Internet may be subject to breaches of security and that the submission of Content or other information may not be secure.
- We respect other people’s rights, and expect you to do the same.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, VERIFIED RESOURCES CONTENT, IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE" AND "WITH ALL FAULTS" BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, NEITHER VERIFIED RESOURCES NOR ITS AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES MANAGERS, OFFICERS OR AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE " VERIFIED RESOURCES PARTIES") MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OR ENDORSEMENTS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO:
- THE SERVICE;
- THE VERIFIED RESOURCES CONTENT;
- USER CONTENT; OR
- SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION TO VERIFIED RESOURCES OR VIA THE SERVICE. IN ADDITION, THE VERIFIED RESOURCES PARTIES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, CUSTOM, TRADE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, SYSTEM INTEGRATION AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS.
- BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICE YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOUR ACTIVITIES ARE LAWFUL IN EVERY JURISDICTION WHERE YOU ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE.
- THE VERIFIED RESOURCES PARTIES DO NOT ENDORSE CONTENT AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE (WHETHER ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHERWISE), INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY OR OTHER CAUSE OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER BASED UPON OR RESULTING FROM ANY CONTENT.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND WAIVER
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE VERIFIED RESOURCES PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, ECONOMIC, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES) THAT ARE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO:
- THE SERVICE;
- THE VERIFIED RESOURCES CONTENT;
- USER CONTENT;
- YOUR USE OF, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICE;
- ANY ACTION TAKEN IN CONNECTION WITH AN INVESTIGATION BY THE VERIFIED RESOURCES PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES REGARDING YOUR OR ANY OTHER PARTY'S USE OF THE SERVICE;
- ANY ACTION TAKEN IN CONNECTION WITH DEFAMATION, COPYRIGHT OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNERS;
- ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE SERVICE'S OPERATION; OR
- ANY DAMAGE TO ANY USER'S COMPUTER, MOBILE DEVICE, OR OTHER EQUIPMENT OR TECHNOLOGY INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGE FROM ANY SECURITY BREACH OR FROM ANY VIRUS, BUGS, TAMPERING, FRAUD, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER LINE OR NETWORK FAILURE OR ANY OTHER TECHNICAL OR OTHER MALFUNCTION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, WORK STOPPAGE, ACCURACY OF RESULTS, OR COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE OR EVEN IF THE VERIFIED RESOURCES PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WHETHER CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY NEGLIGENCE, ACTS OF GOD, TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, OR THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF THE SERVICE). IN NO EVENT WILL THE VERIFIED RESOURCES PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR LOSS, DAMAGE OR INJURY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT WILL THE VERIFIED RESOURCES PARTIES TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES OR CAUSES OR ACTION EXCEED ONE THOUSAND INDIAN RUPEES (Rs 100/-).
- YOU AGREE THAT IN THE EVENT YOU INCUR ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES OR INJURIES THAT ARISE OUT OF VERIFIED RESOURCE’s ACTS OR OMISSIONS, THE DAMAGES, IF ANY, CAUSED TO YOU ARE NOT IRREPARABLE OR SUFFICIENT TO ENTITLE YOU TO AN INJUNCTION PREVENTING ANY EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEB SITE, SERVICE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT OR OTHER CONTENT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY THE VERIFIED RESOURCES PARTIES, AND YOU WILL HAVE NO RIGHTS TO ENJOIN OR RESTRAIN THE DEVELOPMENT, PRODUCTION, DISTRIBUTION, ADVERTISING, EXHIBITION OR EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEB SITE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT, SERVICE, OR OTHER CONTENT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY THE VERIFIED RESOURCES PARTIES.
- VERIFIED RESOURCES IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES.
- You (and also any third party for whom you operate an account or activity on the Service) agree to defend, indemnify and hold the Verified Resources Parties, including directors, employees, managers, vendors, advisors and shareholders harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including without limitation, reasonable attorney's fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with any of the following (including as a result of your direct activities on the Service or those conducted on your behalf):
- your Content or your access to or use of the Service;
- your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation, any intellectual property right, publicity, confidentiality, property or privacy right;
- your violation of any laws, rules, regulations, codes, statutes, ordinances or orders of any governmental and quasi-governmental authorities, including, without limitation, all regulatory, administrative and legislative authorities; or
- any misrepresentation made by you. You will cooperate as fully required by Verified Resources in the defence of any claim. Verified Resources reserves the right to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, and you will not in any event settle any claim without the prior written consent of Verified Resources.
- The arbitral tribunal shall comprise of a sole arbitrator, who shall be appointed with mutual consent of the disputing parties. In the event the arbitral tribunal is not constituted in the manner aforesaid within a period of 45 days from the date of the Dispute Notice, it shall be constituted in accordance with the rules of the Indian Arbitration Act, 1996 (“Arbitration Act”).
- The seat and venue of arbitration shall be Chandigarh. Such arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with the Arbitration act. All proceedings of such arbitration shall be in the English language.
- Any arbitral award shall be final and binding on the parties and the parties waive irrevocably any rights to any form of appeal, review or recourse to any state or other judicial authority, except in case of manifest error or fraud. The successful party make seek to enforce the award in an appropriate jurisdiction.
- Each Party shall bear its own costs and expenses incurred in connection with any Dispute and/or arbitration.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION